The isafe one advanced safety flooring collection, delivers exemplary slip resistance, achieving R11 and 36+ (wet and dry) performance.
Delivering purposeful plains, the collection is manufactured at itec’s state-of-the-art facility to exacting tolerances, meaning impeccable performance.
- Provides TRRL 36+ Low Potential for Slip
- R11 Slip Resistance
- Use in normally dry situations at risk from water spillage
- Wet & dry shoe and barefoot slip resistence
- Hyperguard+ PUR low maintenance technology
- BRE Global Generic A+ rating for major use areas
- Available in 2m and 4m widths
- Class 43 Heavy Industrial
- All non-wood effect designs must be reverse laid
- Stocked in depth across the UK for fast delivery